"I like the fact the school has a broad mix of students, everyone has a different background and comes from a different part of Sweden or the rest of the world." Olivia, ninth grade student
Here at Junior Club we enjoy organised, structured activities after school in a relaxed and calm environment. We offer a wide variety of options for the students to explore individually and as a group. It is important to us that each child’s personal needs are met and we strive to create a strong bond as a group. Activities we have explored so far include baking, talent shows, creating your own movie, Junior news, fashion shows, arts and crafts, outdoor sports, fundraising, meditation, movie Fridays and many more!
Here are a few comments from our students:
- We show respect to one another and to teachers
- Junior club is a place to make friends.
- We learn by playing kahoot.
- We watch movies every Friday and relax on the 'fat boys'
- We have lego challenge, gym and library activities once every week.
- We enjoy mellis together every afternoon
- We play board games and do crafts every week.
- We celebrate birthdays!!!
- We get help with homework during quiet time!
Junior Club is organised by Mr Adetunji from Nigeria. He love's working with Junior Club and believe it is important to let the kids express themselves and help them develop life skills in a laid back atmosphere.