Here at Junior Club we enjoy organised, structured activities after school in a relaxed and calm environment. We offer a wide variety of options for the students to explore individually and as a group. It is important to us that each child’s personal needs are met and we strive to create a strong bond as a group. Activities we have explored so far include arts and crafts, outdoor sports, lab experiments, library visits and many more!
Here are a few comments from our students:
- We show respect to one another and to teachers
- Junior club is a place to make friends.
- We learn by playing kahoot.
- We have lego challenge, gym and library activities once every week.
- We enjoy mellis together every afternoon
- We play board games and do crafts every week.
- We get help with homework during quiet time!
Junior Club is organised by Mr Adetunji from Nigeria. He loves working with Junior Club and believes that it is important to let the kids express themselves and help them develop life skills in a laid back atmosphere.